hotspringssr.com

Monday
September 22, 2014

Article Preview

This is a great article
available only to our subscribers

CLICK HERE TO LOGIN OR SUBSCRIBE BELOW

Submitted photo Bismarck Parent Teacher Organization President Dawn Sampson, left, and Susan Wade, manager of the Southern Bancorp, Bismarck branch, display the Bismarck School District’s new digital marquee. The PTO donated 80 percent of the funds, raised through various fundraisers, to purchase the marquee. Southern Bancorp, who is a regular supporter of the district, donated the other 20 percent. Doug McDaniel helped install the sign and C.J. Horner donated a portion of the concrete services.

Bismarck marquee

Bismarck Parent Teacher Organization President Dawn Sampson, left, and Susan Wade, manager of the Southern Bancorp, Bismarck branch, display the Bismarck School District's new digital marquee.

Get started in less than 60 seconds. Pick a plan below to sign up.

More than 35,000 people read The Sentinel-Record each month. Subscribe today to see what you've been missing.