• Alison Parsons Gallery -- 802 Central Ave., 625-3001. Original paintings by local artist Alison Parsons. Glass art jewelry by Lori Arnold. Open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Gallery Walk 5-9 p.m. first Fridays.
• Artists' Workshop Gallery -- 610-A Central Ave., 623-6401.
• Carole Katchen Art Gallery -- 620 W. Grand Ave., 617-4494.
• Forest Path Gallery -- 107 Stillmeadow Lane. Wood bowls, sculpture and contemporary craft by Gene Sparling. Demonstrations and shop tours may be available. Open by appointment, most any time. Call 617-0594. Take Highway 7 south from Hot Springs to Highway 290 east, turn left on Highway 290, go 1.5 miles to Meadowlark, turn right on Meadowlark and follow the signs to Forest Path Gallery.
• Gallery Central -- 800 Central Ave., 318-4278. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
• Justus Fine Art Gallery -- 827-A Central Ave., http://www.JustusFineArt.com.
• Legacy Fine Art Gallery -- 804 Central Ave., 762-0840, http://www.LFAGallery.net.
• Riley Art Glass Studio -- 366 Quarry Mountain Road, 318-6193, http://www.RileyArtGlass.com.
• The Fine Arts Center of Hot Springs -- 626 Central Ave., 624-0489, http://www.hsfac.org. Open 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 2-6 p.m. Sundays, Gallery Walk 5-9 p.m. first Fridays.
• Arkansas State Parks -- Lake Catherine State Park, 844-4176. DeGray Lake Resort State Park, 865-2801; Lake Ouachita State Park, 767-9366.
• Garland County Historical Society -- 328 Quapaw Ave., two blocks south of Levi Towers, 321-2159. Open 8 a.m. to noon weekdays. Explore Hot Springs and Garland County history.
• Melting Pot Genealogical Library -- 649-B Ouachita Ave., 624-0229. Library open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Friday, and second Saturday of each month.
• Fox Pass Pottery -- 379 Fox Pass Cutoff, 623-9906.
• Historic District Antiques -- 514 Central Ave.
• Pocket Community Theatre -- Hot Springs' oldest live-performance theater presents five productions a year plus extras, 170 Ravine St., 623-8585.
• Maxwell Blade's Curiosity Museum -- 121 Central Ave., 623-6200. Winter hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. From Memorial Day through Labor Day, hours are extended from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Mid-America Science Museum -- 500 Mid-America Blvd., 767-3461. Summer hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 1-6 p.m. on Sunday, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Winter hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, 1-5 p.m. on Sunday and closed on Monday, Labor Day through Memorial Day.
• Mountain Valley Spring Co. -- 150 Central Ave. Historical and informative exhibits, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• National Park Visitor Center -- Located at the Fordyce Bath House, 369 Central Ave. Visitor center hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Call 620-6715.
• Civil War Museum West -- 835 Central Ave. Now open is the museum's preview center from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Museum expected to open in October. Museum office is located downtown in the Regions building at Suite 114.
• American Legion, Warren Townsend Post 13 -- 3237 Albert Pike, 767-1346. The 40/8 Lounge is open from 10 a.m. to midnight Tuesday-Saturday, and from 1-10 p.m. on Sundays and Mondays. Special drink prices daily. The lounge is open to members and guests 21 and older. Guests must sign in.
• Angel's in the Park -- 211 Fountain St., in the Park Hotel, 609-0767. Open 5-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 5-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Outside dining promenade. Full bar and cocktail lounge with two flat-screen TVs.
• Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa -- 239 Central Ave. and Fountain St., 623-7771.
• Back Porch Grill -- 4810 Central Ave., 525-0885. Open 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
• Belle Arti Ristorante -- 719 Central Ave. Chef Joseph Gargano welcome everyone to experience a new menu featuring lunch and dinner specials. Private rooms available; open daily, 624-7474.
• The Big Chill -- 910 Higdon Ferry Road, 624-5185. Live acoustic music nightly. Pool, darts and sports on TV.
• Boondocks Pool Hall -- 1331 Airport Road, Suite G, 881-4856. The only pool hall in town, with 19 professional quality pool tables, four in a nonsmoking section. Host location for APA and NAPA leagues. Must be 21 or older to enter. Hours are Sunday-Thursday 1 p.m. to midnight and Friday and Saturday 1 p.m. to 2 a.m. Full bar, Golden Tee and internet jukebox. Tournaments Saturdays at 7 p.m.
• Boot Scooters -- 421 Broadway St., 627-0505. Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. DJ spinning top 40 dance music after live band. Pool tables.
• The Five Star Dinner Theatre -- 701 Central Ave. Hot Springs' only full-time dinner theater featuring year-round entertainment. Open Fridays and Saturdays with buffet by Chef Joe Gargano served at 6 p.m. and the play at 7 p.m. Reservations for tables are suggested, 318-1600.
• Hawg's Pizza Pub -- 1442 Airport Road, 767-4240. Open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday. Arrive by boat or by car; live music on the weekends.
• J&S Italian Villa -- 4332 Central Ave., Suite B in Temperance Hill Square, 525-1121. Hot Springs' most award-winning Italian restaurant. Relax in the cozy lounge after work, complimentary appetizer bar. Happy hour 5-7 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays in the piano lounge. Ladies Night Out Wednesdays. Entertainment by Mark Ayers at 5 p.m. Wednesdays and Randy and Chana at 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
• Jose's Mexican Grill & Cantina -- 5631 Central Ave., 525-9797, and 2215 Malvern Ave., 609-9700.
• Low Key Arts -- 118 Arbor St., 282-9057.
• Maxwell Blade Theater of Magic -- 121 Central Ave., 623-6200. Open at 8 p.m. Monday-Saturday with mind-boggling magic and comedy.
• Pop's Lounge at Oaklawn -- Must be 21 to enter at 2705 Central Ave. 623-4411 or 800-OAKLAWN.
• The Porterhouse -- 707 Central Ave. Steaks and seafood. Open 3:30-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 3:30-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and 3-10 p.m. Sunday. Happy hour 4-7 p.m. Private rooms available; 321-8282.
• Redbeard's Living Canvas -- 413 Park Ave., 623-4744. Tattoos and piercings. More than 133 years of combined experience. Open daily. Walk-ins welcome. Licensed by Arkansas Department of Health.
• Saddlebags Saloon & Grill -- 4977 Albert Pike Road, 767-BAGS (2247), Happy Hour weekdays 4-7 p.m., Karaoke on Thursdays and Fridays, alternates every other Saturday opposite the bands. Sunday 10:30-11:30 a.m. Cross Stop Biker Church everyone welcome, Sunday 5-9 p.m. jam with Terry Tee, Jerry Hubert and Chris O'Rorke. Razorback games on throughout bar with happy hour prices and potluck parties, no charge bring a dish.
• Sam's Pizza Pub -- 401 Burchwood Bay Road, 525-0780. Visit by land or water, Tuesday pizza buffet 6-8 p.m., Thursday steak night, Friday pride of the pond catfish night.
• Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo Inc. -- 847 Whittington Ave. About 175 North American alligators. Feed and pet many animals and an alligator. Open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. 623-6172.
• Garvan Woodland Gardens -- 550 Arkridge Road, 262-9300. Open daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Hot Springs Farmers & Artisans Market -- 121 Orange St. Open from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday and 4-7 p.m. Tuesday for fresh local produce and handmade goods.
• Hot Springs Mountain Tower -- Located on Hot Springs Mountain Drive, 623-6035.
• Oaklawn Racing & Gaming -- 2705 Central Ave. 623-4411 or 800-OAKLAWN. Doors open daily for gaming at 10 a.m. and simulcast at 11 a.m. Free entry. Must be 21 to enter gaming area.
• Fun Trackers Go Karts -- 2614 Albert Pike, 767-8140, game room, arcade, Go-Karts, bumper boats and miniature golf. Birthday parties.Entertainment on 02/17/2017