The Hot Springs Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. Thursday at City Hall, 133 Convention Blvd., to consider the following land use requests:
• Broadway and Market streets -- Hyatt Place Hotel. Article II Site Plan review for a proposed four-story hotel with site improvements in the C-1 (Central Business District) zone.
• Bell Street and Alley 14001 -- Conditional use request to expand off-street paved parking area in the C-TR (Commercial Transitional District) on these two vacant properties.
• Fontana Ridge Subdivision, odd side of the 200 and 300 blocks of Fontana Road. Preliminary subdivision review for a proposed seven-lot, single-family residential subdivision.
• Minor Subdivision at Bayshore Drive, approximately 409 Bayshore Drive. Preliminary subdivision review for minor subdivision request for four lots with new short street.
• Brookfield at Oakpark, approximately 245 Sawtooth Oak. Article II Site Plan review for a proposed construction of a new five duplex independent living residential development.Local on 11/07/2018
Print Headline: Planning Commission to hold public hearing