Arkansas Blood Institute will conduct blood drives at the following times and locations this week:
• 8 a.m. to noon -- Room 6, Coronado Center, 150 Ponderosa Lane, Hot Springs Village.
• 9 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. -- Roland Room, CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs, 300 Werner St.
• 12:30-5 p.m. -- Administration Building Conference Room, Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences and the Arts, 100 Whittington Ave.
• 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- Roland Room, CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs, 300 Werner St.
• 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. -- Henderson State University Athletic Department, Formby Athletic Center, 1180 MH Russell Drive.
• 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. -- Bloodmobile at Walmart, 4019 Central Ave.
Donors will receive a choice of a T-shirt in three colors, a health screening, a blood-type card, Donor Rewards Points and refreshments. Donors must be 16 years of age or older and have a photo ID. Appointments can be made online at http://www.arkbi.org or by calling Bob Woodall at 501-282-6072. Walk-ins are also welcome. Donors may also give whole blood, platelets and 2 RBC (red cells only) at the ABI Donor Center at 149 Section Line Road, Suite G, by calling 501-624-0666 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday or Friday or Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Donations go to 44 hospitals in Arkansas including CHI St. Vincent and National Park Medical Center and can save up to three lives each.Local on 04/14/2019
Print Headline: Blood drives planned during coming week