The Hot Springs Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. Thursday at City Hall, 133 Convention Blvd., to consider the following land use requests:
• River Bluff Town Homes, 231 Ledgerock -- Application for Planned Development zoning and development plan consideration for a 19-unit single family attached townhouse development.
• Finish Line RV Park, 263 Golf Links Road -- Application for Planned Development zoning and development plan consideration for the conversion of the existing manufactured home park to an RV park.
• Oaklawn Track Kitchen Relocation, approximately 175 Golf Links Road -- Article II Site Plan Review for the relocation and reconstruction of the Track Kitchen on the Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort property.
• Oaklawn Sunnyside Minor Amendment, corner of Sunnyside and Sellers streets -- Updating the conditional use map to include newly acquired property located at Sunnyside/Sellers streets and the construction of two additional horse barns.
• Glen Walters, PLA, AICP and LEED-GA with Design Workshop -- Comprehensive Plan Scope of Work.
• Faith Point Church, 700 Richard St. -- Miscellaneous application request for approval of wall sign in a residential zone district.
• Oaklawn Re-Zone Request -- Zoning change request from R-3 (Low Density Residential) and R-4 (Medium/High Density Residential) to C-4 (Regional Commercial/Open Display District) for multiple lots near the intersection of Sunnyside and Sellers streets and Highland and Tuggle streets, and Fairdale Subdivision, block 26 and lots 7-12 and Fairdale Subdivision, block 14, lot 14 and parts of lots 10-13.Local on 06/12/2019
Print Headline: Planning Commission to hold public hearing