Walmart celebrated the grand reopening of the remodeled Hot Springs Supercenter at 1601 Albert Pike Road with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Aug. 2.
Hot Springs residents were invited to celebrate with family friendly activities, food and refreshments, giveaways and samples.
The Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce was on hand for a ribbon-cutting, and brief remarks were made by the store manager. The ceremony also included grant presentations to local Hot Springs organizations including Jackson House and Hot Springs Police Department.
Hot Springs customers will enjoy the following store improvements as part of the store's remodel:
• State-of-the-art electronics department with interactive displays that allow customers to test out electronics in person before purchasing.
• Revitalized apparel department, including updated fitting rooms with better lighting and more room.
• New concrete floors throughout the store for a clean shopping experience.
• Modernized pickup lounge with kiosk to gain access to packages purchased online with free shipping to the store.
• New expanded deli offering with fresh daily offerings.
• A newly added Mother's Room and renovated restrooms.
• A new hardware display that provides customers an opportunity view the tools outside of a box.
The store will continue to offer Grocery Pickup. "Busy customers love Walmart's grocery pickup option, which combines the convenience of shopping online and the ease of quickly picking up groceries without having to leave their cars. The best part: it's all at no additional cost. The company also recently introduced Walmart Voice Order, which allows customers to simply say 'Hey Google, talk to Walmart' and the Google Assistant will add items directly to their Walmart Grocery cart," a news release said.
In the next few weeks, the store will also be offering Grocery Delivery, Walmart's convenient grocery delivery service is also proving to be a hit with customers, the release said.Business on 08/12/2019
Print Headline: Walmart celebrates grand reopening